- 150g Lupin Agrinemus (crushed and previously dehydrated)
- 1/3 cup currants
- 1/3 cup capers
- Hand full of chopped corianders
- A small red onion – thinly sliced
- A small butternut pumpkin or 1 small Okaido – cut into cubes and roasted with a bit of olive oil
- 2 small beetroots – cut into cubes and roasted
- 100g feta cheese
- 1 package of 100g Rucola
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- Place the crashed lupin in a bowl with currants, capers, red onion and then pour over a bit of the dressing, mix and put aside for 30 min.
- In a salad dish, layer rucola, Lupin, roasted pumpkin.
- Then top with beetroot and feta cheese.
- Now is time for the remaining dressing.
- Spread the corianders and little slices of red onion to serve.
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 100 mls olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Pinch of Sea Salt