- 10 Agrinemus organic Lupin balls
- Organic sunflower oil or olive oil
- 1 Lemon or orange
- Organic vegan mayo
- Fresh chive
- Take the Agrinemus organic Lupin balls out of the freezer and put them in a frying pan with a drizzle of sunflower oil or olive oil. You may also place it in the oven set between 150º C (302º F) and 180º C (356º F). Remember to cover with parchment paper, so it doesn’t burn.
- When frying, set the heat to medium to prevent the oil from burning. Let the balls fry until golden. It will take 5 to 10 minutes.
- When cooking it in the oven, as soon as the balls thaw, remove the parchment paper and let it cook until golden (about 10 min).
- Finely slice the lemon or orange.
- Chop the fresh chive.
- The presentation is optional. In this case, we have used organic vegan mayo.