- 1 jar of Agrinemus lupin 270g
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 5 ml lemon juice
- 20 ml olive oil
- 2 gr fresh herbs to taste Parsley, coriander, rosemary, lemon thyme, common mint, pennyroyal
- 30 ml of water
- Use lupin with shell. It is not necessary to peel.
- Squeeze the lemon juice. Peel the garlic cloves and cut the garlic into small pieces.
- Place lemon juice, chopped garlic, half the amount of olive oil in a container and wrap the lupin in these ingredients.
- Grind the mixture with a grinder. Stop, wrap the mixture and continue to grind.
- Between the 2nd or 3rd crushing action, add the remaining ingredients.
- Grind and wrap again, grind and wrap and your pate will be ready to eat.