- Agrinemus Aromatic Organic Lupin Balls
- Minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Tomato pulp
- Place the minced garlic on a pan or pot.
- Add olive oil.
- Be careful not to let the garlic burn and add the tomato pulp.
- Stir with a wooden spoon and let it simmer.
- Add water to the mixture, enough to cover the bottom of the pan or pot and bring it to a boil, letting it simmer, before adding the frozen Lupin balls. It is important that the balls are frozen, to prevent from crumbling. Add water as needed. It will be ready in 20 minutes.
- It can be served with whole-wheat spaghetti cooked with a garlic clove and a bay leaf, drizzled with olive oil.